Re: st: Rolling regression without "clear"

From   "G. Anderson" <ga274@cam.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Rolling regression without "clear"
Date   13 Jun 2013 11:33:04 +0100

Great. Thanks Nick.

Do you know whether it's possible to set the window size based on a stored scalar, rather than typing in the number?

Thanks,

Gareth