Re: st: Hansen-Jagannathan distance

Subject   Re: st: Hansen-Jagannathan distance
Date   Thu, 13 Jun 2013 03:56:54 -0400

This question has been already asked before and both times was left
without an answer.

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2011-03/msg00541.html
http://bbs.pinggu.org/thread-1051311-1-1.html

Not to leave it without any response for the third time: what have you
done so far and what is the particular problem you are facing while
implementing HJ-distance in Stata?

Given that its a fairly contemporary method, consider contacting the
authors, they might know about particular implementations:

http://larspeterhansen.org/
http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/faculty/directory/jagannathan_ravi.aspx

See if this RATS implementation is helpful:
http://econpapers.repec.org/software/bocbocode/rts00090.htm

Sergiy Radyakin