Re: st: Scoring a Fixed Effects Model on another dataset

From   William Sankey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Scoring a Fixed Effects Model on another dataset
Date   Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:39:12 -0400

Sure, the dataset is an episode-level dataset for beneficiaries that
contains the providers who are giving them care. So the independent
variables I have are connected with patient episodes--their chronic
conditions, demographic traits, etc. The fixed effects regressions I
would like to run are at the provider level.

As the two samples contain different episodes for each provider, I
want to run a fixed effects model on one sample (Providers being whats
fixed) and apply those coefficients to the second sample of episodes
(again, same Providers, different episodes).

Any further help is greatly appreciated!

William J. Sankey
Johns Hopkins University
MA Public Policy '12