st: Metandiplot

From   <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Metandiplot
Date   Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:38:27 -0400

Would any be able to help me. I am trying to do a metandiplot with only the prediction and confidence region around the summary estimate AND also the individual study estimates. So, the bivariate output.

The problem is that if I delete the HSROC (with metandiplot, curveopts(off)) it deletes both the HSROC and the individual study estimates.

Thank you!