Re: st: Any major syntax differences in Stata 13?

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Any major syntax differences in Stata 13?
Date   Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:14:49 +0100

Throughout the history of  Stata, there has been extraordinary
emphasis on _not_ breaking your previous scripts....
Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com