st: Any major syntax differences in Stata 13?

From   "Grant, Robert" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Any major syntax differences in Stata 13?
Date   Wed, 12 Jun 2013 16:01:47 +0100

Hi folks

I am teaching with Stata 12 and expect some students to rush out and get 13 straight away. Any differences in coding that I should be aware of?

   Robert Grant
   Senior Research Fellow in Quantitative Methods
   Center for Health & Social Care Research, St George's, University of London & Kingston University
   Honorary Statistician, Princess Alice Hospice, Surrey
   +44 (0)20 8725 0142

Security System.