AW: st: Multinomial logit model with fixed effects

From   "Klaus Pforr" <>
To   <>
Subject   AW: st: Multinomial logit model with fixed effects
Date   Wed, 12 Jun 2013 15:17:17 +0200

Dear Listers,

Thank you, Daniel, for your reference to my presentaiton. I still haven't finished the english reference publication, and I don't want to publish the ado before this is done. After that, I will make the ado available and post a note at statalist.

best wishes

Dr. Klaus Pforr
GESIS -- Leibniz Institut für Sozialwissenschaft
Postfach 122155
D - 68072 Mannheim
Tel: +49 621 1246 298
Fax: +49 621 1246 100

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [] Im Auftrag von daniel klein
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2013 11:15
Betreff: Re: st: Multinomial logit model with fixed effects

Klaus Pforr is (was) working on such an implementation. See

To my knowledge he has not yet announced a release. You might want to contact him personaly, also he is a member on Statalist and might wish to comment in public.

Do you know how to implementate multinomial logit model with fixed effects?

Kind regards,

Nerissa Fanoembi.