Re: st: mlogit estimation p-value problem

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: mlogit estimation p-value problem
Date   Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:05:13 -0400

in addition to Richard's point, there are models for ordinal data that
do not make the proportional odds assumption; Stata includes one
(officially) called -slogit-; in addition, one could use either
continuation ratio or adjacent category models (see, e.g., Ananth, CV
and Kleinbaum, DG (1997), "Regression models for ordinal responses: a
review of methods and applications", _International Journal of
Epidemiology_, 26 (6): 1323-1333 or Fullerton, AS (2009), "A conceptual
framework for ordered logistic mdoels," _Sociological Methods &
Research_, 38 (2): 306-347

Rich