st: How do I test the equality of coefficients across three differents tobit estimations

From   Ghazal Zulfiqar <gmzulfiqar@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: How do I test the equality of coefficients across three differents tobit estimations
Date   Tue, 11 Jun 2013 07:58:43 -0400

Hi statalisters,

I am trying to run 3  tobit models with the same Xs but a different Y and want to compare coefficients. I get an error message when I do

tobit Y1 X1 X2 X3 X4
est store model1

tobit Y2 X1 X2 X3 X4
est store model2

suest model1 model2

The message says "unable to generate scores for model model1 suest requires that predict allows the score option"

Can somebody help please?

Thanks,
Ghazal Zulfiqar