Re: st: including parentheses in stata helpfile

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: including parentheses in stata helpfile
Date   Tue, 11 Jun 2013 08:50:51 +0100

I have never heard { } being called parentheses before

For a comprehensive, and also informative and entertaining, list see

http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/A/ASCII.html

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com