Re: st: Re: Histogram % sign

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Histogram % sign
Date   Tue, 11 Jun 2013 08:04:16 +0100

The posting cited says precisely nothing about % signs.

But the method there can easily be extended to show % signs too. The key step is

gen percent = string(pc, "%2.1f")  + "%"

As far as -catplot- (SSC) is concerned,  it is and will remain true
while under it's under my control that -catplot- will not (be able to)
show % signs on top of bars.

Even for groups of readers under age 7 or senior executives, should
not be mentioning percent, percentage or % once somewhere be enough?