st: including parentheses in stata helpfile

From   Matthias Schonlau <schonlau@uwaterloo.ca>
Subject   st: including parentheses in stata helpfile
Date   Tue, 11 Jun 2013 04:49:43 +0000

Dear Statalisters:
How Do I put a parenthesis in a (user-written) stata help file example?  My helpfile includes this line:
	forval i=1/5 open bracket
but should read
	forval i=1/5 {
The problem is that
	{p 4 8 2}{inp:. forval i=1/5 open bracket }
Already contains a }.  Thanks for suggestions!