st: Stata drops my PCA factors

From   Ghazal Zulfiqar <>
Subject   st: Stata drops my PCA factors
Date   Mon, 10 Jun 2013 19:10:35 -0400

I am hoping I can get some help on the PCA I am running. Stata keeps dropping all factors except for the first. When I try to predict p1 p2 it says "regression scoring assumed, excess variables dropped". What does this mean? How can I get more than one factor?

Ghazal Zulfiqar