st: TR: weighted median with Stata10

From   "Isabelle Delrieu" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: TR: weighted median with Stata10
Date   Mon, 10 Jun 2013 17:41:12 +0200

Dear All,

I working on  MeasureDHS surveys (2-stage cluster sample) and I?m trying to
estimate weighted median using Stata10.
I?ve tried several ways, but none seems to work:
iweight or pweight are not allowed with ?sum var,d? or ?centile var? or
?qreg var?.
When I use quantile regression for the median to get standard errors, qreg
is not supported by svy.

What could I do?
Thanks for your answers