st: post-estimation with MI data

From   Ryan Wells <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: post-estimation with MI data
Date   Mon, 10 Jun 2013 06:37:09 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to do some post-estimation work, which I typically do with non-imputed data.
However, I have having a hard time figuring out how to handle some of these things with the data is multiply-imputed (MI). question is:

What is the equivalent of specifying 'if e(sample)' after running a command like:

mi estimate, post: svy, subpop(subsample): logit `lhs' `rhs'

since e(sample) does not appear in the ereturn results? Is there a way to get the equivalent info from MI estimation results?