Re: st: zero-inflated Tobit models

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: zero-inflated Tobit models
Date   Mon, 10 Jun 2013 11:28:01 +0100

I think you are downplaying very good advice from Austin here. If you
have any negative values, a tobit with censoring at zero sounds wrong
in principle. Trying to complicate an incorrect model does not seem
like a good strategy.