Re: st: Combining graph with the same scale

From   Sergiy Radyakin <serjradyakin@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Combining graph with the same scale
Date   Mon, 10 Jun 2013 02:28:55 -0400

David, what are your graphs? I can combine a pie-chart with a
sunflower chart with graph combine. What would be the legend then? If
all the legends are identical, just build the first graph with the
legend and the rest with no legend, then combine. Sergiy