st: Combining graph with the same scale

From   David Ashcraft <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: Combining graph with the same scale
Date   Sun, 9 Jun 2013 23:07:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Statalist,

I am trying to combine graph using combine command. The graph are combined well but legends are shown underneath each graph. I can remove legends however I want to have only one main legend to six graphs in the table. Any help will be highly appreciated

David Ashcraft
PhD Candidate
Bangor University