st: Outtable with parentheses

From   Dorothy Bridges <dbstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Outtable with parentheses
Date   Sun, 9 Jun 2013 15:19:56 -0700

I've collected many estimation results in a matrix, and I'd like to
use outtable to send the matrix to Tex.  Is there any way that
outtable can place in parentheses the values in every other row of the
matrix?  I don't see this as a formatting option.  Getting
estadd/esttab to collect my results seems quite daunting; I'd like to
go matrix-to-Tex if possible.

Thank you!