Re: st: Adding a suffix to variables in a local macro

From   "G. Anderson" <>
Subject   Re: st: Adding a suffix to variables in a local macro
Date   09 Jun 2013 18:12:09 +0100

Thanks a lot Nick.

That seems to almost work, but leaves the last variable in the initial list commod unchanged:

So I get something like tea98 coffee98 sugar98 wheat for commod2. Have tried this with a few different variables and always seems to skip the last one.