Re: st: Drop observations with multiple zero values

From   "G. Anderson" <ga274@cam.ac.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Drop observations with multiple zero values
Date   07 Jun 2013 21:10:35 +0100

Thanks a lot Sergiy

This is helpful, although some of the variables do contain negatives unfortunately!