st: Drop observations with multiple zero values

From   "G. Anderson" <>
Subject   st: Drop observations with multiple zero values
Date   07 Jun 2013 21:02:28 +0100

Does anybody know how I can drop observations if a number of values are zero?

I can do this by manually inputting drop if( A==0 & B==0 & C==0) But I was wondering if there was any easier way of doing this (especially when I have a lot of variables)- perhaps using varlist somehow?

Many Thanks,

Gareth *