Re: st: converting a SAS program to Stata code for use with the HCUP NIS

Subject   Re: st: converting a SAS program to Stata code for use with the HCUP NIS
Date   Fri, 7 Jun 2013 13:49:15 -0400

Alex R Cardenas <alexc2@email.arizona.edu> :
see
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-11/msg00810.html