st: 2013 Japanese Stata Users Group Meeting - announcement

From   "Megumi Obuchi" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: 2013 Japanese Stata Users Group Meeting - announcement
Date   Fri, 7 Jun 2013 17:19:17 +0900

Dear Stata-Users,

The first Japanese Users Group Meeting will be held at the Graduate School
of Finance, Accounting, and Law of Waseda University on Friday, September 20
2013. Anyone who is interested are welcome to attend.
There will be presentations from Stata Users/researchers in Japan and a
presentation will be conducted by StataCorp representative.

Preregistration is required. Eary registeration discount will be provided
until June 30.

The meeting will be held mainly in Japanese, except for the presentation
(and wishes and grumbles) by StataCorp representative.

Also, there will be an optional social gathering with additional cost.
Details for the social will be announced when decided.

See Also: http://www.stata.com/meeting/japan13/ (StataCorp Webpage)
	  http://www.lightstone.co.jp/stata/usersmeeting.htm (LightStone
Webpage)