st: tabplot how to get rid of Graphs by ?

From   "Kaulisch, Marc" <kaulisch@forschungsinfo.de>
Subject   st: tabplot how to get rid of Graphs by ?
Date   Thu, 6 Jun 2013 21:55:12 +0000

Dear Statalisters,

I have a small question: I would like to do some graphs with tabplot (from ssc).
Example code is:
webuse rate2, clear
tabplot pop, percent showval by(rada) note("") caption("") title("") subtitle("")

With this code I get a caption, note or whatever saying Graphs by Radiologist A's assessment.
Is there any way that I can get rid of this caption/note/title?

I know that I can use the Graph Editor to delete it and play the record again and again - but I think it would be smoother to do it within the code itsef.

Thanks for your help.

Marc