Re: st: reading HTML source in Chinese but get a messy code

Subject   Re: st: reading HTML source in Chinese but get a messy code
Date   Thu, 6 Jun 2013 14:36:48 -0400

Chuntao,

adding to Nick's comments, you don't have to parse HTML code yourself
as this is a pretty standard task. For your purposes the following
should yield a pretty clean file:
http://html2text.theinfo.org/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fqq.ico.la%2Fqq459322466.html

where you supply your URL as a parameter.

Best, Sergiy Radyakin