Re: st: Stata graphics, axis inscription

From   Reese Andorfer <reese.and89@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Stata graphics, axis inscription
Date   Thu, 6 Jun 2013 15:13:04 +0200

Thank you for your advice, plot region(margin(zero))  removed the margin
on the right hand side, however the margin on the left-handside (at the
origin) still remains. Any further ideas ?

cheers Reese