st: outreg2 to latex with only variable label instead of variable name

From   Thang Nguyen <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: outreg2 to latex with only variable label instead of variable name
Date   Wed, 5 Jun 2013 21:42:36 +0200

Dear Statalist,

I need to export my regression table to Latex with just the variable
label in one column on the left, and not displaying the variable name.
I’m using STATA 12 on Windows, and Miktex if that matters.

Specfically, I’m trying to use the following command, such that the
first column on the left is the label, and the next columns are the
results.

outreg2 using $dirout\resultstable, append tex(frag) drop(_Iyear*)
ctitle("Hypothesis 3") stats(coef pval) alpha(0.01, 0.05, 0.10)
symbol(+, **, *) dec(3) nocons label

Thank you!