Re: st: Bar graph

From   Friedrich Huebler <fhuebler@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Bar graph
Date   Tue, 4 Jun 2013 14:09:18 -0400

The graph in my example can be used to support Nick's arguments
against such representations of data. The difference between January
and July temperatures is more obvious in the original graph on the
Stata website.

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/graphics/gph/graphdocs/horizontal-bar-chart-with-multiple-bars-graphed-over-another-variable/

Friedrich