Re: st: Combine sectional data files of different years into one panel data file

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Combine sectional data files of different years into one panel data file
Date   Tue, 4 Jun 2013 18:28:04 +0100

This is a problem for -append-, not -merge-.  But you will need to
ensure that the year is a variable within each data file first.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com