st: how to install polychoric command?

From   nadiahassan <>
Subject   st: how to install polychoric command?
Date   Tue, 4 Jun 2013 09:46:09 -0700 (PDT)

I am working on sem for conitnuous and categorical observed variables in
stata 12. I have tried a lot to use findit polychoric in stata command
window it showa a message: could not be
opened for read by copytextfile
How can I have polychoric.ado for stata 12?