Re: st: XTGEE or XTLOGIT with rare events

To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: XTGEE or XTLOGIT with rare events
Date   Tue, 04 Jun 2013 09:30:00 -0500

Paul Allison has some thoughts on logistic regression with rare events. See

http://www.statisticalhorizons.com/logistic-regression-for-rare-events