st: Probit regression does not work, convergence not achieved

From   "Xilin Zhou" <xzhou10@gsu.edu>
Subject   st: Probit regression does not work, convergence not achieved
Date   Mon, 3 Jun 2013 19:48:28 +0000

Hi All,
I'm trying to run Probit regressions for a binary outcome model. I have two binary outcomes, A and B. B is a sub-population of A. When I run probit for outcome A, it went well, but when I try outcome B, the estimation went for overnight, and after thousands of iterations of the ML, the STATA said "convergence not achieved, r(430)". I tried to use alternatives, such logit model, or glm X X X, f(b) l(p), none of them gave me a results. I'm also sure that I don't have separation problem of my data. Can somedoby help me out? THX.
Best,
Teri.