Re: st: outsheet and variable labels

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: outsheet and variable labels
Date   Sun, 02 Jun 2013 19:08:17 -0400

I am confused by your use of "excel/csv"; this is relevant because if
you actually want to end up with an excel spreadsheet you should use
"export excel" which offers an option to display variable labels rather
than variable names

Rich