Re: st: Re: -separate , veryshortlabel- [was: graph title]

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Re: -separate , veryshortlabel- [was: graph title]
Date   Sun, 2 Jun 2013 08:36:22 +0100

Correct. But it was mentioned in

http://www.stata-journal.com/sjpdf.html?articlenum=gr0023

The story is simple. As is documented, I was the original author of
-separate-. Some time after its first introduction, I found myself
often wanting even shorter labels than -shortlabel- allows. I wrote
the extra code and asked for it to be added.

StataCorp never promised that every little thing would be documented.

Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com