Re: st: strange kdensity behavior

Subject   Re: st: strange kdensity behavior
Date   Fri, 31 May 2013 12:29:40 -0400

Rebecca Pope <rebecca.a.pope@gmail.com>:
You are combining -kdensity- and -twoway kdensity- which have
different defaults, probably most importantly for your application the
number of points at which the density is estimated. Try putting option
-n(200)- on both... might also recast(scatter).