Re: st: Calculation of consistency-based intra-class correlation coefficient in Stata

From   Jeph Herrin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Calculation of consistency-based intra-class correlation coefficient in Stata
Date   Fri, 31 May 2013 09:45:21 -0400

Try

 findit icc23

cheers,