st: Use strata or covariate or both?

From   boxingclever <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Use strata or covariate or both?
Date   Thu, 30 May 2013 14:04:56 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for the uneducated question but I have a survey database that is
stratified by service areas.  I'm running a logistic regression and,
although they're not my primary topic of interest, I'd like to see how the
results differ per service area in the regression output (ie get an Odds
Ratio per service area).  If I declare the service areas as
"strata(servicearea)" in the svyset command, does this prevent me from being
able to include servicearea as a covariate as well?   Thank you.