st: mlogit margins for multiple outcomes

From   Andreas Chouliaras <>
Subject   st: mlogit margins for multiple outcomes
Date   Thu, 30 May 2013 11:50:54 +0200

Dear all,

a typical margins command after an mlogit at stata would be

margins, dydx(var1) predict(outcome(1))

margins, dydx(var1) predict(outcome(2))

my question is can I get the margins of multiple outcomes with one command?

I am not referring to the margins of multiple variables for ONE
outcome which can be computed fine via margins, dydx(*)

Thanks in advance :)