st: Can I have SEMs' coefficients results on the diagram if I change the starting values?

From   Andrea De Angelis <andreadeangelis84@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Can I have SEMs' coefficients results on the diagram if I change the starting values?
Date   Thu, 30 May 2013 10:12:11 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

I am working on a non recursive Structural Equation Model (Stata 12.1).
I would like to show the diagram with the path and variance
coefficients on my paper.

However, I have found convergence problems: in some cases the "initial
values not feasible r(1400)" error; in other the  "(non concave)"
convergence on a log-likelihood; in other the "explosion" of
log-likelihood on extremely high positive values.

Hence, I am modifying the starting values of my variances via a
command line (as I do not find any way of changing them within the SEM
builder GUI's estimation options).
Now the estimation converges, but the results are only displayed as
Stata output's tables, and not as coefficients' values on the
graphical diagram.

Is there a way to change the starting values on the SEM builder
interface, or to change them in the common AND have the results on the
diagram?

Thank you for any help.
Andrea De Angelis

--
Andrea De Angelis - Researcher
Department of Political and Social Sciences

< Thoughts don't need paper to take shape. >