Re: st: % of variance in factor analysis

Subject   Re: st: % of variance in factor analysis
Date   Wed, 29 May 2013 21:25:01 -0400

More Googling will help but this is a good set of slides that isn't
misleading. I also recommend the discussion in:

James Lattin, J. Douglas Carroll, & Paul E. Green. (2003). Analyzing
Multivariate Data. Duxbury.

--
JVVerkuilen, PhD
jvverkuilen@gmail.com

"They were careless people, Tom and Daisy - they smashed up things and
creatures and then retreated back into their money of their vast
carelessness, or whatever it was that kept them together, and let
other people clean up the mess they had made." -- F. Scott Fitzgerald