Re: st: Re:population datasets availability and related user written programs

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Re:population datasets availability and related user written programs
Date   Wed, 29 May 2013 18:03:14 -0700

There's Stata module in SSC that pulls some of the data sets from the
WB. Instructions here:
http://data.worldbank.org/developers/apps/wbopendata

Note that the diabetes prevalence (% of population ages 20 to 79) is
also in Quandl. Only 1 year of data (2012) seems to have been
collected.

DVM