Re: st: Re:population datasets availability and related user written programs

From   Michael Stewart <michaelstewartresearch@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Re:population datasets availability and related user written programs
Date   Wed, 29 May 2013 19:35:30 -0400

Hi Dimitriy,
Thank you very much for the help.
So regarding my  my second questions: I wanted to know if any
Statalist reader knew of the any possible resources from CDC or
National center for health statistics where you can get datasets  for
different health conditions (like number of people with Diabetes
mellitus/prevelance of diabetes mellitus etc).
http://data.princeton.edu/eco572/--> answers the question partially.
But thank you very much.
Sincerely
MIke