Re: st: how to get a two-line-graph for predicted probabilites in logistic regression model with a metric controll variable (SE10)

From   "Prof. Dr. Claudia Schuchart" <schuchart@uni-wuppertal.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: how to get a two-line-graph for predicted probabilites in logistic regression model with a metric controll variable (SE10)
Date   Wed, 29 May 2013 09:57:08 +0200

Dear Scott,
unfortunately the marginsplot command is not available with SE10.
Claudia