Re: st: Rather blue screen than this :(

Subject   Re: st: Rather blue screen than this :(
Date   Tue, 28 May 2013 22:15:44 -0400

On Tue, May 28, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Airey, David C
<[email protected]> wrote:
> From his posts, I'm guessing Sergiy Radyakin is on the sophisticated end of computer programming savvy, so why the trip up on Mata views (if this is the case)?

Saying 'bug' in statalist is like saying 'bomb' in the airport. You
don't want to do it until you are 100% sure. I am currently at 97.89%
sure. But I've also been wrong before. So taking caution now.
http://www.ask.com/answers/100278441/is-it-true-that-you-can-t-say-the-word-bomb-at-the-airport-if-it-is-why

Already after sending my email another real-life analogy:
if you delete your account from Gmail, would Gmail deliver the mail
addressed to you to the next guy by alphabet? (Email-addresse==view,
Mailbox=data) Or will it say "invalid recepient"? (we do know it will
say: 503, right?)

Best, Sergiy