Re: st: Transferring between Mac And Windows versions

From   Friedrich Huebler <fhuebler@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Transferring between Mac And Windows versions
Date   Tue, 28 May 2013 18:33:59 -0400

The article was published in 2005 and the following statement is no longer true:

"While the Macintosh can natively generate graphics in PDF format, the
PC cannot (without jumping through some hoops and purchasing Acrobat,
that is)."

Stata 12 for Windows can export graphs in PDF format without jumping
through hoops.

. sysuse auto
. scatter mpg weight
. graph export graph.pdf