Re: st: Need help with working with multiple files

Subject   Re: st: Need help with working with multiple files
Date   Tue, 28 May 2013 09:50:55 -0400

Nick is right.  The macro reference in the loop should be ``x''.  As Nick suspected, I did have the files of the same name present in the do file directory, I was in error when I stated that my previous code "worded".

Steve