Re: st: Transferring between Mac And Windows versions

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
Subject   Re: st: Transferring between Mac And Windows versions
Date   Tue, 28 May 2013 13:37:48 +0100

There was a one-page article on this a while back:

http://www.stata-journal.com/sjpdf.html?articlenum=dm0017

No doubt more could be said.
Nick
njcoxstata@gmail.com