st: group difference

From   "Seok-Woo Kwon" <kwonsw@gmail.com>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: group difference
Date   Sun, 26 May 2013 15:51:50 -0400

I want to test whether the mean of some variables are different across
groups. For example, I want to test whether income, education level, and
gender composition are different by groups defined by ethnicity (e.g.,
white, black, and Hispanic). So, I want to see a 2-way comparison (white vs.
black, white vs. hispanic, black vs. Hispanic) of income, education level,
and gender composition in the sample. Any suggestions which stata command
will do this?

Thank you.

Seok-Woo