Re: st: Displaying result in stata results

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "" <>
Subject   Re: st: Displaying result in stata results
Date   Sat, 25 May 2013 20:58:11 +0100

Your text seems to have been randomised en route, but if I understand
you correctly:

1. In the case of e.g. -regress- look at the help and click on
display_options and you will find details of options such as

2. Coefficients that seem too large or too small perhaps call for a
change of units in your predictor. For example, if the coefficient is
of the order of 1000 something / metre for a predictor measured in
metres, change the units to mm to get a coefficient of order 1.